Slow Food Melbourne is the local Slow Food community which shares these principles with the people of Australia’s greatest food city through our Farmers’ Market, projects, workshops and events. Our philosophy is GOOD, CLEAN & FAIR FOOD FOR ALL.
With our monthly genuine Slow Food Melbourne Farmers’ Market, we promote a robust food system in a practical way, connecting farmers and producers with the wider community.
Established in October 2006, the Slow Food Melbourne Farmers’ Market originated at the Abbotsford Convent. In 2019, we moved our market Westside, to the Spotswood Kingsville RSL, providing fresh, seasonal, locally grown produce to our underserved community.
When: Every fourth Saturday of the month, 8am-1pm
Where: Spotswood Kingsville RSL, 63 The Avenue, Spotswood, VIC
Pre-orders for Pick Up at Market
1. To pre-order from your favourite producers via OFN, please click on their individual SHOP listed on our page and order before the Order Cycle is up! This is usually Wednesday 5pm the week of the market.
2. Some of our producers prefer you to order via their business website, email, phone or FB. They will be listed below every market cycle.
3. Come to our market every 4th Saturday of the month between 8am and 1pm to pick up your orders from each producer. This reduces your time needed at the market.
Farmers' Market Drive-Thru Service
1. Pre-order from your favourite producers via OFN, business website, email, phone or FB.
2. Email us at email@example.com with your FULL NAME, MOBILE NUMBER and WHO you have ordered from
3. Come to Spotswood Kingsville RSL between 1pm and 2pm on market day and we will bring your order to your car. We will collect a $5 fee from you to cover our staffing and bagging costs.
STALLHOLDERS 25th APRIL 2020